Subscriber support of business – it is legal support on legal issues arising during business, which allows avoiding making hasty decisions, reduce financial and commercial risks, prevent development of legal conflicts and solve existing problems. Subscriber service is performed for a fixed price and can include the following work package:
- Oral and written advice on of civil, corporate, tax, commercial law and other branches of current legislation and Client’s economic activity;
- Legal due diligence and drafting of Client’s economic, civil and labor agreements as well as other regulatory acts;
- Preparation of legal opinions;
- Participation in negotiations with Client’s counteragent;
- Preparation of contracts according to specifics of Client’s activity;
- Preparation of claim documents and pre-trial settlement of disputes;
- Monitoring of legal base on Client’s request.
- Legal assessment of claim perspectives of conflict situations.
Subscriber legal support is chosen for several reasons:
- Firms don’t have many legal issues and therefore, to maintain a staff lawyer is not necessary; however, problematic situations arise periodically and require solutions.
- In the course of economic activity in Company arise problems in various spheres of jurisprudence which can not guarantee their qualitative decision by one staff lawyer.
- The main work of legal department of the Company focuses on leading business directions while current legal issues are disregarded for a long time.
For our Clients we offer complex legal support programs with fixed price for certain scope of services.
Programs are established to meet the needs of different clients: from small amount of legal issues before the full support of big business.
If you need individual program, we are ready to form it by Your order taking into account specifics of your business.